[FFmpeg-devel] Possible new devices (ALSA, X11)

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Tue Dec 9 10:33:09 CET 2008

L'octidi 18 frimaire, an CCXVII, Michael Niedermayer a ?crit?:
> what about adding mplayer libvo support to ffplay?

Is it possible to build and use libvo outside of mplayer? I am dubious about
that: I think I remember having trouble with a lot of memory allocation and
utility stuff. Making it possible would be a worthy effort, though.

As for the idea of replacing the SDL output in ffplay by modules in
libavdevice, I like the idea, but there is the question of events feedback,
especially keyboard, that have to be addressed another way.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George