[FFmpeg-devel] Start at arbitrary locations

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Dec 12 05:04:13 CET 2008

FFmpeg has the -t option to specify how many seconds should be read from
an input file. But I can't find an option to specify a number of seconds
to skip at the beginning before processing the input. Is there such an

I know this may sound like an ffmpeg-user question. But I ask it here
because A) I'm special; and B) if there is no option, are there major
technical limitations to implementing it? I might be willing to expend
the effort.

     -Mike Melanson