[FFmpeg-devel] NC4600 camera code

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sat Dec 13 10:55:27 CET 2008

On date Friday 2008-12-12 22:01:34 -0500, nicolas martin encoded:
> Humm ...
> I would really like to but should i send a patch for every file I
> modified ?

svn is your friend (hint, a patch may contain more than one file
diff). Also read *carefully* the patch submission guidelines which you
can find here:

FFmpeg devs here are very picky about those rules, so try to apply them
scrupulously to save time both to you and to them.

Also while you're at it try to be netiquette-friendly, in particular
avoid to top-post:

> Also to whom am I sending this patch ??

This is the right place.

> I'm enthousiast but not really aware :)

You're welcome.

FFmpeg = Funny and Faboulous Mortal Pure Ecumenical God