[FFmpeg-devel] Help with wmv3 video embedded in a .mov file

Chris Marrin chris
Fri Dec 19 18:40:32 CET 2008

On Dec 19, 2008, at 9:22 AM, Chris Marrin wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2008, at 10:25 PM, compn wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:15:44 -0800, Chris Marrin wrote:
>>> I can provide a short offending clip if need be. But my message to
>>> FFmpeg-user describes a simple way to create one. I'm new to the
>>> list,
>>> so let me know where I would dump such a file if it's needed.
>>
>> yes , please upload a small clip.
>> ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/
>

> Thanks. I have uploaded the clip there as cmarrin_sample.mov. If you

Sorry, I did not read the guidelines before posting. I have now placed
the movie and a text file at:

     /MPlayer/incoming/cmarrin/wmv3_in_quicktime.mov
     /MPlayer/incoming/cmarrin/wmv3_in_quicktime.txt

The older versions of the movie are still there because I don't have
permission to delete them. Please feel free to toss them at will...

-----
~Chris
chris at marrin.com