[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] Video Accelaration API support for FFmpeg & Mplayer
Wed Dec 24 17:00:13 CET 2008
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 02:20:50PM +0100, Lionel Duchateau wrote:
> I've just seen this...>:]
I wonder why it is not submitted to us...
> This is not my code but a review could be great...
Most of the standard nits apply:
- New code for MPlayer should use 4 space indentation, no tabs, no
trailing whitespace like FFmpeg.
- A few things are not in alphabetical order.
- It's not using a standard MPlayer license header in the MPlayer part.
- It's not using a standard FFmpeg license header in the FFmpeg part.
some more issues
- _vosrc no longer exists in MPlayer configure
- The HAVE_VAAPI variable is unused.
- Avoid printfs.
- Avoid ugly forward declarations, #include the correct header instead.
- FFmpeg uses 4 space indentation, no tabs.
- Multiple inclusion guards should be prefixed with AVCODEC_.
- The _t namespace is reserved by POSIX, avoid it.
That's from a 5 minute look. Please try to get the author to submit
this to us.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel