[FFmpeg-devel] transcoding on nvidia tesla

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Feb 1 01:10:48 CET 2008

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Is there any reason to believe that each of these threads has the
> power of a full CPU at its disposal?

I honestly can't figure out precisely what the hardware is supposed to
do based on the thick marketing schlock. I definitely get the impression
that the hardware is designed to cure cancer, though.

They have plenty of downloadable code samples available (and you don't
even have to bother with a click-through license or similar nonsense).
Unfortunately, I don't remember nearly enough math to understand any of
them. :)

--
	-Mike Melanson