[FFmpeg-devel] Update on lbos

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Feb 5 12:12:28 CET 2008

Hi Dave,

Dave Yeo wrote:
[...]
> Here the build dies in ffserver with lots of undefined this and that
> (mostly network related) if network.h is removed from ffserver.c.
> With network.h included it dies with
> I:\usr\src\ffmpeg\ffserver.o(ffserver.c) : error LNK2029: "_ff_neterrno"
> : unresolved external
> I:\usr\src\ffmpeg\ffserver.o(ffserver.c) : error LNK2029: "_FF_NETERROR"
> : unresolved external
I suspect this happens because ffserver ends up by including
libbrokenos/include/network.h instead of libavformat/network.h
Try moving the network.h file from libbrokenos/include to libbrokenos:
I think this should fix the problem (the presence of network.h
in libbrokenos/include is a bug).

> There is also a lot of redundant declarations currently
I suspect the configure script is missing some checks... Can you try
using the attached configure and common.cfg? (also, remove the checks
for socklen_t from ffmpeg's configure).

> but the build does work
Did you also try running the resulting ffserver binary? If it works,
then this is a good improvement for lbos (now, both mingw32 and OS/2
are supported ;-).

			Thanks,
				Luca