[FFmpeg-devel] Fix headers inclusion in ffserver.c

Lucabe72 lucabe72
Thu Feb 7 09:28:01 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

> > ffserver.c currently includes sys/poll.h, while poll.h seems to be the
> > correct header to be included... Ok to apply the attached patch?
>
> if you say that the new code is better, then yes

Well, according to all the manpages and documentation I found, poll.h is the
right file to include for using poll().
Rich also confirmed that poll.h is the standard header.
I verified that including poll.h instead of sys/poll.h does not break
compilation on linux.
So, yes, I think that the new code is more standard. If noone complains,
I'll commit the change this evening.

                      Thanks,
                           Luca