[FFmpeg-devel] Update on lbos

Dave Yeo daveryeo
Sat Feb 9 06:03:15 CET 2008

On 02/08/08 10:33 am, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Dave Yeo wrote:
> [...]
>> Anyways the simplest fix is make the headers from libbrokenos into
>> system headers by using the -Bprefix cflag and sure enough changing
>> --extra-cflags=-Ii:/usr/src/libbrokenos/include
>> --extra-cflags=-Bi:/usr/src/libbrokenos in configures options gets rid
>> of warnings about redundant declarations. FFmpeg now compiles fine with
>> libbrokenos including a working ffserver.
> [...]
>> I'd consider the problem solved with a documentation update
>
> Thanks for investigating this problem, and thanks to Michael and Rich
> for providing the right hints.
>
> Summing up, after updating configure and common.cfg, moving the
> network.h header and fixing the include in ffserver.h, lbos works ok for
> OS/2, right?
>

> 			Thanks,
> 				Luca

Yes, using the -B/pathto/libbrokenos instead of
-I/pathto/libbrokenos/include for FFmpegs configure --extra-cflags
options sees FFmpeg compile with no extra warnings and all executables
to run fine.
This fix also represses this warning

i:/usr/src/libbrokenos/include/netdb.h:12: warning: `struct addrinfo'
declared inside parameter list
i:/usr/src/libbrokenos/include/netdb.h:12: warning: its scope is only
this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
i:/usr/src/libbrokenos/include/netdb.h:21: warning: `struct addrinfo'
declared inside parameter list

Many thanks
Dave