[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] WMV3 decoder initialization
Wed Feb 13 20:18:41 CET 2008
I'm trying to make the WMV3 decoder work for video streaming with aMSN. I wrote a small test app that does that but it kept segfaulting.
Looking at the vc1.c code, I found out that there are some VLC tables that are used without being initialized. You will find attached a patch
that fixes that issue.
p.s: Apparently, some frames make the decoder segfault, so I'll try to fix that.. expect another patch soon. ping me on #ffmpeg if you need
to talk (user : kakaroto*)
Thanks for merging!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1758 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel