[FFmpeg-devel] Bugreport: mpegts-demuxer gives wrong pts/dts with avchd files

Thorsten Jordan tjordan
Thu Feb 14 10:49:47 CET 2008

M?ns Rullg?rd schrieb:
> Thorsten Jordan <tjordan at macrosystem.de> writes:
>> Hello,
>> i just stumbled over misbehvaiour of the mpegts-demuxer of ffmpeg. I
> [...]
>> Who maintains the mpegts demuxer?
> That would be me.  Please upload a sample to mphq.

ok, i uploaded the first 10mb to a avchd_h264paff_wrongdts directory
together with a .txt and the .mts

another idea: maybe the h264-parser splits the elementary stream in
fields (each field has own AUD) and the mpegts demuxer just associates
the timestamps wrongly, giving per-frame stamps to fields?

Greetings, Thorsten