[FFmpeg-devel] Fix NTP time in RTCP SR packets

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Feb 15 08:40:40 CET 2008

Hi all,

I recently notice some errors in the statistics
computed on RTP streams generated by libavformat.
After some investigation, I noticed that the errors
are due to the fact that rtcp_send_sr() is invoked
with the gettimeofday() time and not the NTP time as
a parameter.

The attached patch fixes the problem. I plan to commit
it on Monday, unless anyone complains (my only doubt
is: would the ntp_time() function be useful for the
rest of libavformat? Since I assume the answer is
"no", I declared it as static in rtpenc.c.

			Thanks,
				Luca