[FFmpeg-devel] Fix NTP time in RTCP SR packets

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Feb 15 11:33:39 CET 2008

Hi Reimar,

Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
[...]
> The specification even says:
> "A sender that has no notion of wallclock or elapsed time may set the NTP
> timestamp to zero."

Sorry, I did not notice that part.

> IMO libav* should not have any such notion unless supplied by the
> caller (e.g. we could consider adding a uint64_t wallclock or so to the
> context struct).

Ok. So, the attached patch "fixes" the problem.
It will affect some clients' long term stability, and it will make it
impossible to compute the RTT, but I can live with a local patch in
my tree...

				Luca