[FFmpeg-devel] More problems with mts files (AVCHD), PCR parsing making wrong assumptions

Thorsten Jordan tjordan
Mon Feb 18 09:30:46 CET 2008

Mans said in a recent mail:
> Until I have a good replacement ready, I am willing to accept
> reasonable patches to lavf, in the interest of supporting as many
> files as possible.  I will not, however, accept anything that adds
> significantly to the messy nature of the present lavf ts demuxer.

given that information - what about that particular case?
would a patch for mpegts.c with some checks in parse_pcr be accepted? Is
it intended that the mpegts demuxer can read .mts as well?

--
Regards, Thorsten