[FFmpeg-devel] Fix NTP time in RTCP SR packets

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Feb 18 12:56:01 CET 2008

Hello,
On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 09:18:42AM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Summing up, an "av_gettime_more_secure() based" solution is ok in a large
> number of cases, but not always...
> I believe the AVFMT_FLAG_USE_TIME flag can solve the problem, but I do not
> know if it is overkilling. What do you think about it?

Maybe it does not matter much in this server case, but in general I
think a flag to distinguish between the "I want to keep as many
information/features as possible" and "I want to create a file I'd like
to publish (almost) anonymously" modes of operation would be desirable.
Though I admit I do not yet have a clear design in mind, and certainly
not a good name...
Possibly something like a "public data" flag with values for current
data, creation data, general metadata?

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger