[FFmpeg-devel] Unsupported Audio Codec 0x000a - please help?

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Sat Feb 23 18:37:12 CET 2008

Hi,

Abhi Goel wrote:
> We are receiving an unsupported codec error when trying to convert the file
> below.  Can someone please advise on how we can add support for this codec?

Can you, by chance upload to sample to our sample collection ? It would
be useful if anyone wants to implement a decoder.

In the meanwhile, I see that video codec is not recognized either, it
may be only a matter of fourcc and could be fixed.

Please follow, http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/bugreports.html for
instructions on how to upload the sample.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312