[FFmpeg-devel] FreeBSD libamr.c block_size error

Benoit Fouet benoit.fouet
Fri Feb 29 09:01:14 CET 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 04:16:27PM +0100, Benoit Fouet wrote:
>> Hi,
>> John Fitzgerald wrote:
>>> I see, thanks. Is it good enough to get into the next nightly snapshot
>>> or should I submit two new patches without renaming of the block_size
>>> variable? And I assume that changing the nb block_size to a uint8_t is
>>> OK.
>> I splitted it
>> Michael, is it ok ?
> ok if someone (even original patch author) tested it (not just that it
> passed compilation but also works at runtime aka that this is the correct
> table).

as I already mentionned, these are sizes for IF2, which are the smallest
sizes (for WB, only one number differs (the 23 becomes 24))
anyway, the patch works => applied

I also guess the patch to change type for NB was ok, and applied it too

Benoit Fouet
Purple Labs S.A.