[FFmpeg-devel] A little help chasing a bug...

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra
Thu Jan 3 11:17:54 CET 2008

I'm chasing a bug with the conversion of images in the latest SVN on
windows (mingw), with yuv images returning black when converted to rgba
(not using libswscale).  The problem was not present in some releases
back (~2 months ago).  Or at least, I was not seeing it.  I'm also not
seeing the problem on linux.

I isolated the problem to be in the yuv420p_to_*.  In particular, the
problem appears to be that the cm[] table ( ie. ff_cropTbl +
MAX_NEG_CROP ) is always returning zeros regardless of index and this
effects the macro YUV_TO_RGB2_CCIR.

However, I'm having a little trouble figuring out where exactly is
ff_cropTbl initialized (or, in my case, probably not initialized).
There seems to be a lot of functions using that table sometimes directly
and sometimes indirectly.  I found dsputil_static_init initializing the
table's bottom and top, but not the main part.

Can someone provide me with a hint where to look?

--
Gonzalo Garramu?o
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar

AMD4400 - ASUS48N-E