[FFmpeg-devel] help me,thanks

胡文博 nakata1981
Tue Jan 8 08:16:01 CET 2008

hi all
   I am a student.Now I have a question.why i grub picture is not clear,it has too many mosaic.I use main code like this:

 while(av_read_frame(pFormatCtx,&packet)>=0)
 {
  if(packet.stream_index==videoStream)
  {
   avcodec_decode_video(pCodecCtx, pFrame, &frameFinished,packet.data, packet.size);
   if(frameFinished)
   {
    img_convert((AVPicture *)pFrameRGB, PIX_FMT_BGR24, (AVPicture*)pFrame,pCodecCtx->pix_fmt, pCodecCtx->width, pCodecCtx->height);
    av_create_bmp(pFrameRGB->data[0], pCodecCtx->width, pCodecCtx->height, i);
   }
  }
  av_free_packet(&packet);
}

but the picture which pFrame->key_frame==1 is clear.
thanks

2008-01-08

???