[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Factorize some code from CAVS and H.264

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Jan 10 09:34:43 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 11:48:20PM +0100, Christophe GISQUET wrote:

> Now, there is a plurality of file origins, the macros had little change
> throughout their history, so I'm inclined to thing it's not worth copying
> dsputil_mmx.c (both file and history) to a new file and work from it.

Michael normally is adamant about using 'svn copy' even when small
amounts of code get moved around.  Apart from that the patch looks OK.
I'll apply it after the weekend with 'svn copy' if nobody objects.

Diego