[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Behaviour of liba52 decoder

Thorsten Jordan tjordan
Thu Jan 10 14:00:24 CET 2008

Ivo schrieb:
> On Thursday 10 January 2008 13:24, Thorsten Jordan wrote:
>> Michael Niedermayer schrieb:
>>> Hi
>>>
>> as this is my first longer patch, please be patient with me ;)
>> i hope indentation is correct.
>
> I have no knowledge of how to interface to liba52, but by just looking at
> the patch I notice a lot of lines being only indented differently. Those
> should not change in the initial patch. They can be reindented for cosmetic
> reasons afterwards. e.g.
[...]
> -}
yes you are right. and i don't know if my error handling is ok that way

here is a second version that reused original lines as good as i can.
result may look weird, but...

btw how do i get an indent-only patch? diff -Naur between both versions?
 Or is there some svn trick (i don't know svn much)

--
Regard, Thorsten