[FFmpeg-devel] switching to git - eventually?

Attila Kinali attila
Wed Jan 23 09:05:53 CET 2008

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:58:03 +0100
Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:

> > I'm against this sollution. We had something like this on mphq1
> > and it created a whole mess of user and permission management.
> >
> > If we have something that gives access outside the normal user
> > structure, then it should be completely seperated from the
> > system users.
>
> I already said that gitosis is a possible solution, as gentoo we are
> actually using it.

Yes, and i put it on my list of things to have a look at.
But unfortunately, i didnt had a free weekend yet where i could
concentrate on this (beside there are more pressing matters regarding
natsuki that need to be taken care of)

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred