[FFmpeg-devel] Filtering clueless-user spam from the lists

Attila Kinali attila
Wed Jan 23 14:16:40 CET 2008

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:11:22 +0100
Guillaume Poirier <gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> >> BTW: i wouldn't mind a replacement for mailman that scales
> >> well if you have mailinglist with more than a dozen subscribers,
> >> simpler configuration and better bounce handling.
> >
> > What do the kernel.org lists use?  Whatever it is, it seems to
> > work fairly well.
> >
> Kernel.org seems to use majordomo: http://vger.kernel.org/
> Here's a quick description of majordomo if you're too lazy to look it
> up on its homepage (http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/):

Hmm... last time i had a look at majordomo it really sucked,
ie was even worse than mailman. If vger is still running it,
i guess they must have fixed the issues...

			Attila Kinali
                         -- Deed of Morred