[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] replace some static with asm_visibility or so

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Mon Jan 28 01:36:57 CET 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 12:36:40AM +0100, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
>> Michael Niedermayer wrote:

>>> if theres anything i can do to help you, just say it!
>>> i really would like to finally fix the mov demuxer so it conforms to
>>> the API in respect to codec_tag
>>>
>> All you will do is breaking stream copy.
>
> that doesnt work currently anyway, object ids are lost ...

It works for aac and mpeg4.

> and dont fear i plan to change the muxer as well,

Well, feel free to submit a patch which change the muxer to mux mp4 with
correct object type id (don't forget mpeg-2, and aac profiles),
and with working mp4->mov remux too.

Im sure there won't be any problem exporting object type id then.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312