[FFmpeg-devel] Resampling/Interpolation Question

Amador, Miguel Edson MU-Student mead3b
Mon Jul 7 16:34:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm in a research program and currently I am looking into resampling and interpolation for video.  The media player we use, uses ffmpeg.  Since this is a summer project I have only a limited time to complete my work.  I was wondering if anyone knew which file(s) in ffmpeg handled the resampling or interpolation of images.  This part of the project requires me to test different types of algorithms to show differences.  Any help would be wonderful.

Chiro