[FFmpeg-devel] Resampling/Interpolation Question

Grae Cullen tua57044
Tue Jul 8 17:42:34 CEST 2008

Hello,

    This seems more like a developer question.  It is a
technical question that involves the source code of FFmpeg.
Not only that it is a five second question for someone who has
worked with that part of FFmpeg, whereas it requires much more
effort to find.

    I hope your reconsider answering.

Thanks,
Grae