[FFmpeg-devel] Resampling/Interpolation Question

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Tue Jul 8 17:53:05 CEST 2008

Grae Cullen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This seems more like a developer question.  It is a technical
> question that involves the source code of FFmpeg. Not only that it is
> a five second question for someone who has worked with that part of
> FFmpeg, whereas it requires much more effort to find.

It may be a question related to development.

It may even be a question related to development using FFmpeg.

It does not seem to be a question related to the development of FFmpeg,
unless you are planning to submit a patch to FFmpeg based on or
otherwise derived from the answer to the question. This list is for the
development of FFmpeg, only.

Questions related to development using FFmpeg belong on the libav-user
mailing list.

> I hope your reconsider answering.

He almost certainly will not.

Also: you have ignored his request not to top-post. Please do not post
that way on these mailing lists again.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.