[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] Incorrect decoding of I_PCM macroblocks in ffh264

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari
Wed Jul 9 13:00:56 CEST 2008

> Problem fixed, the file stores some coeffs with prefix=16
> that was not valid in h.264 when i implemented the spec IIRC.

Ah, interesting, I'm surprised that when I implemented that in x264 a
few months ago that I never noticed it broke lavc.  I must have only
tested with JM, I guess.  x264 will now store large coeffs instead of
clipping them when using High Profile--and indeed it seems that since
I was using a CQM, high profile was enabled.

Thanks for the fix.

Dark Shikari