[FFmpeg-devel] lists.mplayerhq.hu has known-bad certificate

Florian Echtler floe
Thu Jul 24 09:07:00 CEST 2008

Hello again,

I know that this isn't really ffmpeg-related, but I think the
responsible person is likely to read this list, so..

when my Firefox plugin warned me that the SSL certificate is one of the
known-bad ones generated by the Debian SSL bug. This isn't really a
concern for this specific site (with the exception of passwords), but
maybe other parts of the site also use this certificate, thereby
effectively rendering any https-encryption useless.

Therefore: maybe you should generate new server certs.

Yours, Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast