[FFmpeg-devel] ARMv4 Development
Mon Jul 28 11:56:59 CEST 2008
My team is working on a Windows Mobile 6 application that provides
multimedia processing functions like trimming and joining video files.
I have compiled FFMPEG successfully for ARMv4 Processor.
Following is the status of the operations that we are trying to perform on
1) Trimming operation only trims the video data in a Video file.
2) Changing -ab value to higher rates generates nothing in the output file
3) Discarding Audio/Video generates the files but files are not
4) Conversion from AVI to MPEG is working 100%.
5) Converting a sequence of images to a video crashes the application
However these operations are working 100% on the i386 compilation.
Would you please like to refer some resource who could help us in finding
out the solution to these issues.
We are aimed to improve the FFMPEG for ARMv4 and definitely we will make our
efforts "open source" as well.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel