[FFmpeg-devel] need eac3 merge suggestions

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Jun 2 01:52:55 CEST 2008

Justin Ruggles wrote:
> - I want to cut out the untested code for unimplemented features in
> eac3dec.c and ac3dec.h.  If/when we do get samples, it will still be in
> soc svn to borrow from.  I didn't really do any clean-up of that code
> since there is nothing to test anyway.

git clone git:/git.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg

git-svn clone svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/soc/stuff tobeimported

cd ffmpeg

git pull ../tobeimported

apply the patch.

git commit -m "enable eac3" -a

git-format-patch origin -o /tmp/eac3_patchset

have a look at the patchset and apply this iteratively to svn

Hopefully that would work.

lu

--

Luca Barbato