[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] AAC decoder
Tue Jun 3 02:26:55 CEST 2008
2008/6/2 Robert Swain <robert.swain at gmail.com>:
> You'll be happy to know that I'm working on flattening the channel element
> structs (sce_struct, cpe_struct, cc_struct) into one (che_struct). When I
> submit the patch, I expect it will take an iteration or two to be clean
> enough to commit but it has simplified a lot of the code so far. :) There
> will also be some considerations about whether to dynamically allocate some
> things if they're too large to be allocated with every channel element.
See attached. It's a rather large patch and I tried to make it clean
(not affecting indentation, etc. as I went along) but maybe you will
want it to be split into a number of commits somehow. I don't know
whether it will be particularly beneficial but the simplifications
resulting from the changes to the structs could be committed
separately. It's been tested with stereo and 5.1 files and seems to be
working fine. Comments welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 20189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel