[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] additinal desc_type for dtshd mpeg-ts demuxer

elupus elupus
Mon Jun 9 03:11:19 CEST 2008

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 02:31:46 +0200, elupus wrote:

>> [5 quoted lines suppressed]
>
> Something like the following. It's only tested for type 0x86 at the moment.
>
> ps. Patch might not apply to svn, as I manually removed quite a few hunks.
> It's mainly for comments.
>
> Joakim

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2007/0116302.html

Looks to be abit more official atleast. It list the mentioned stream types.
Also adds 0x80 as "HDMV LPCM", and the secondary streams to ac3/dts
(0xa1/0xa2)

If this is actually what is used on blueray is ofcourse a different story.

Joakim