[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] additinal desc_type for dtshd mpeg-ts demuxer

madshi dear
Mon Jun 9 11:22:28 CEST 2008

Benjamin Larsson schrieb:
> madshi wrote:
>
>> Not sure right now: Does the libav DTS splitter already support
>> DTS-HD? Does it also support zero padded DTS tracks, btw?
>>
>> Regards, madshi.
>>

> The decoder supports DTS core, the dts parser should only send the core
> stream to the decoder. And the dts demuxer depends on the container. I'm
> quite sure not all ids are supported by the mpeg* demuxer.
>
> MvH
> Benjamin Larsson

What I meant is this: Does the dts parser correctly identify
DTS-HD blocks as such and properly skip them? If it doesn't
there's a danger of misidentifying the middle of some DTS-HD
data as the beginning of a new DTS core frame, I'd guess.

Also does the dts parser properly detect and skip over zero
padding?

Regards, madshi.