[FFmpeg-devel] aac_ac3_parser.c bug with splitted headers+ patch

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed May 14 13:01:07 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 12:28:01PM +0200, Nir Drang wrote:
> Here is the attached patch

Yes, EAC-3 should be broken after the patch, also i do not think it fixes
any bug.

Could you upload the problematic ac3 in ts file so we could take a look?
(a small part which contains the problematic split frame should be enough)
also could you check if
    hdr_info->samples = (rdb + 1) * 1024;
    hdr_info->bit_rate = size * 8 * hdr_info->sample_rate / hdr_info->samples;

    *need_next_header = 0;
-   *new_frame_start  = 1;
+   *new_frame_start  = 0;
    return size;

fixed the problem?

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know
nothing. -- Socrates