[FFmpeg-devel] Strange construct on libavcodec/flicvideo.c

Mike Melanson mike
Tue May 27 15:02:46 CEST 2008

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Tuesday 27 May 2008 12:05:12 Aurelien Jacobs va escriure:
>> On Tue, 27 May 2008 11:29:02 +0200
>>
>> Albert Astals Cid <aastals at tv-wan.es> wrote:
>>> pixel_ptr = y_ptr;
>>> pixel_countdown = s->avctx->width;
>>> while (pixel_countdown > 0) {
>>> 	*((signed short*)(&pixels[pixel_ptr])) = AV_RL16(&buf[pixel_ptr]);
>>> 	pixel_ptr += 2;
>>> }
>> There is no such construct in current svn version.
>
> Really? then you should be running a different svn version than me. Line 590
> to 595 here.

I see it, in a block marked "#ifdef BIGENDIAN", which makes it even
stranger. It only affects FLX files according to comments. I suppose no
one has ever tested this. I know I have not added a FATE test for it yet.

--
	-Mike Melanson