[FFmpeg-devel] Please clean up incoming

Ivo ivop
Sun Nov 2 22:15:50 CET 2008

On Saturday 01 November 2008 11:57, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:58:38AM +0200, Ivo wrote:
> > If I could get access to the incoming and samples directory, I could
> > move them myself and I am also willing to spend a day or two (or three)
> > sorting out the rest of the incoming directory.
>
> whats the status of this? (just asking so the offer isnt missed ...)

I have taken on the job of reorganising the samples directory and moving all
the files in incoming to the appropriate place. I have also committed
myself to monitorring incoming and periodically (say once a week or once
every fortnight) clean it up again and move the files into place, after the
initial reorganisation has taken place.

I'll post a proposal to both ffmpeg-devel and mplayer-dev-eng shortly on the
future directory structure and filename convention, after which a
(hopefully short) discussion can take place before I start implementing
what we have decided.

--Ivo