[FFmpeg-devel] moderating offtopic emails

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Tue Nov 11 19:37:31 CET 2008

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 03:43:21PM -0400, Tim Sefton wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Why do moderators let offtopic mails through when dealing with the
> moderation queue?

Simply because I didn't feel it was so offtopic, and I thought this mail
would interest some people, because it was dealing with ARM processors
and because the asm error message did not seam really obvious.

There is no point flaming about this, even less considering Mans already
answered in a interesting manner ;)

checking for life_signs in -lkenny... no