[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-user] configure can't find existing x264 installationon Debian

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Nov 14 10:43:48 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 09:37:59AM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com> writes:
> > Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> >>
> >> Excellent!
> >>
> >> I do, however, have to question related to this issues:
> >>     1. shouldn't we finally make -cvslog list readonly so
> >>      that any comments get posted to -devel ? While
> >>      hunting down the commit that fixed the problem
> >>      I realized that Uoti has commented on the original
> >>      commit over at -cvslog. Of course, I overlooked his
> >>      email, since I don't actively track -cvslog.
> >
> > I find easier to answer to the related commit.
>
> We could set the reply-to header for -cvslog to -devel.

I don't really think this is such a great idea. -devel is a high-volume
list, and if I run out of time it is the first thing I will stop
reading, not -cvslog. Someone actively tracking -devel but not -cvslog
does not make sense from my point of view...

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger