[FFmpeg-devel] Bug report : build problem with "configure --disable-encoders"

David Geldreich david.geldreich
Fri Nov 21 13:42:18 CET 2008

Hi all,

in the specific configuration "configure --disable-encoder", ffmpeg
fails to build because the ff_inv_aanscales is defined in
mpegvideo_enc.c and also used in eatgq.c

So, I propose to move the definition of this ff_inv_aanscales table in
mpegvideo.c. Its declaration could be left in mpegvideo_enc.c and
eatgq.c or moved to mpegvideo.h.
I have chosen the first solution (declaration in .c files)

Thanks in advance.

David

This patch is against ffmpeg SVN trunk 15899 :