[FFmpeg-devel] legal representation by the SFLC

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Nov 26 02:18:53 CET 2008

Guys, we have managed to resolve some license infringements amicably,
but the time has come to go after the more recalcitrant violators with
the help of the SFLC.  If you have copyrights in FFmpeg, please get in
contact with

  Daniel B. Ravicher < ravicher - at - softwarefreedom - dot - org >

and request an engagement letter from him.  He will mail you a PDF
that you have to print out and send back signed.  The more people
and the larger the portion of copyrights the SFLC represents, the
more strength they will have to go after violators in our name.

Diego