[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] H.264/SQV3 separation: h264data.h

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Nov 28 17:48:50 CET 2008

Next up on the list is moving the tables in h264data.h to a .c file that
can be compiled and shared by the H.264 and SVQ3 decoder.  This requires
adding an ff_ prefix to the names of the tables, removing the static
keyword and then moving h264data.h to h264data.c while replacing the
contents of h264data.h with appropriate extern declarations.

I have done this in my local tree, but the patch is 174kB big (and
terribly boring), so I'm not sending it here.  OK to proceed (in
several steps)?  Will this need to be benchmarked at some point?

Diego