[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Sep 1 03:42:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com> wrote:
> rtsp-multistream.patch - haven't finished this yet (this is the one
> where I change the prototype of parse_sdp_a_line()), not submitted yet

Attached is a change of function prototype required for this, plus the
last patch. Works on multistreams, but I know you don't like the
parse_sdp_a_line function prototype change, so let's start finishing
this off once you have the other patches approved. :-).

If it helps, I can put all my patches online for anyone to test
because it's probably hard to keep track of all latest versions (for
me, also...).

Ronald