[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Sep 1 16:31:59 CEST 2008

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
>> BTW, in all your patches I am missing the point where you set the pts
>> information... Where should I look?
>
> rtsp-data_parsing.patch, in rdt_parse_packet(), last few lines.

I was referring to the place where av_set_pts_info() is called...
Is it called from some RM demuxer function which is invoked by rdt.c?
I remember that with one of your previous patches the stream time_base
ended up being {1,0}, which is clearly wrong... Not sure if this is fixed
in your current version (I still have to try it).

				Luca