[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Sep 2 15:56:32 CEST 2008

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
>>> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> why "+ FF_INPUT_BUFFER_PADDING_SIZE" here?
>> As discussed, attached is a pach without.
>
> This one isn't reviewed yet. :-).

Sorry, I got confused by the number of patches... ;-)

Anyway, this is
http://www.gnome.org/~rbultje/ffmpeg-realmedia-rtsp/5-rtsp-dynamic_rdt_handler.patch
right?

I think the patch looks ok (but I cannot comment on the interaction
with the RM demuxer); I do not know if the
+extern RTPDynamicProtocolHandler ff_rdt_video_handler, ff_rdt_audio_handler,
+    ff_rdt_live_video_handler, ff_rdt_live_audio_handler;
lines in rtpdec.c are a good idea, but I do not know how to fix this...
Maybe register_dynamic_payload_handler() should be exported, and we can have
an rtd_init() function calling it to register ff_rdt_video_handler & friends?
Just asking... Others' opinions are welcome.

				Luca