[FFmpeg-devel] Chinese AVS file format (with upload)

Pavel Modilaynen pmodilaynen
Wed Sep 3 13:08:21 CEST 2008

Hi!

Stefan Gehrer wrote:

> Our own MOV demuxer can parse the file and the MP3 audio track is played
> back, but the video track is not recognized.
> >I played around a bit with mov.c but basically have no idea about it.
> >If anybody is interested in this and could help me feeding the chunks
> >to my video decoder I would be glad.

Stefan, could you please describe what have you done in mov.c to
force playing .avs files? It would be great to receive patches.
I tried to play test samples
stream01/02/03.avs from avs.org.cn and mov_probe failes.

And what is the problem with video track recognition?
As far as I know, there is AVS decoder implemented in libavcodec.
So,how can I force to decode these .avs streams with that AVS (cavs)
decoder.

Thank you in advance!

--
Pavel