[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Sep 4 23:58:23 CEST 2008

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
>>>  void av_register_rtp_dynamic_payload_handlers(void);
>>> +void av_register_rdt_dynamic_payload_handlers(void);
>> And maybe this should go in rdt.h.
>
> I can do that, but then you probably want me to move
> av_register_rtp_dynamic_payload_handlers() also, in a patch before
> this one?

This is rtp_internal.h, right? So, I think
av_register_rtp_dynamic_payload_handlers() can stay here...
(I think rtp.h and rtp_internal.h should be merged, but this is
completely unrelated to your patches, so I can do it later when
I'll have more spare time)

> (only rtsp-data_parsing.patch to go and we have basic playback in svn!)

Ok; I'll try to think about it as soon as possible.

			Luca