[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Sep 5 21:59:00 CEST 2008

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
> (only rtsp-data_parsing.patch to go and we have basic playback in svn!)

I think the only controversial part of this patch was the
+    if (rt->server_type == RTSP_SERVER_RDT) {
+        int idx = (buf[0] < 0x40 || buf[0] > 0x42) ? 9 : 0;
+        id = (buf[idx] >> 1) & 0x1f;
+    }
hunk, right?

And if I understand well basic (audio only) playback will work even
without this patch?
If yes, I'd suggest to leave this chunk out for the moment.

I'm not saying that I do not want this functionality... I just need
more time to think about it, and I currently have no time.
(maybe in one week I'll be able to look at this issue and I'll be
convinced that this is the simplest way to go...).

			Thanks,
				Luca