[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Sep 5 22:26:32 CEST 2008

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
>> If yes, I'd suggest to leave this chunk out for the moment.
>
> Hm... OK, I'll apply without that in 2-3 days.
>
> I'll bug you with that chunk in another few days. :-).

Don't worry... I hope in 5 or 6 days I'll be more constructive.

In the meanwhile, when you commit the patches can you put some
comments on your web site indicating the status of the various
patches, their purpose, etc?
(few lines of comments at the beginning of each patch should
be enough)
I completely lost track of many of them... :)

			Thanks,
				Luca