[FFmpeg-devel] fish maintenance status

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sat Sep 6 10:24:33 CEST 2008

Hi all,

fish is completely still since many months, no additions/fixes have
been done since February IIRC, and Axel, the main author and
maintainer is apparently missing from the list.

So I'd like to know which is the maintanance status of fish, if there
is someone currently involved in its maintenance and development and
if the apparent stall where it currently seems to be is due to some
temporary reason.

I like fish so much, it is a terrific usability improvement compared
to bash and other similar shells, and I think it would be very sad to
see it die for undermaintenance.

Unfortunately I can't dedicate myself to its development, but I'd like
to contribute completions for many of the commands I use everyday.

Friendly regards.